CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: MCL LEADS IN MEDICAL CANNABIS WITH CANADIAN DEAL, page-96

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Writing from Budapest where I was eagerly awaiting the open at midnight last night that never came. After the long wait and a few too many two dollar beers I woke up to this announcement and the sun seems to be shining brighter today, haha.

I have held this stock for a while now, and have been watching from the sidelines as this forum moves through its waves of up rampers and down rampers. Since we've just essentially finished the run of negativity I think we should proceed with caution into the future. I'm bullish on this stock and believe heavily in it, this company (QBL and MCL) will be huge in the coming years, and that's the picture I think we should all look at. While 20c sounds lovely, I fear it'll trek into overbought territory again and we'll see the same sell off that we saw from 9.8c. Lets have calm discussion, look at the facts and trust the management who have done an outstanding job so far.

Reading the announcement I was slightly concerned by the amount of talk of possibilities as opposed to definitive discussion. I fear this will place QBL back into hype, where as I would rather be developing definitive value. I think that QBL also has to focus some more attention to marketing as was discussed a few days ago by a fellow investor who was shot down as down ramping. I simply saw it as a valid critique. I'll be sending an email about social media marketing as there's potential advertising in some of these Instagram models. There are a few in particular whom are Australian and preach about the benefits of hemp seeds and I would love to be seeing Vitahemp being the brand they peddle.

In relation to the pill, I believe it is a fantastic way to be attacking this market, I don't see Australia having the liberal freedom of recreational marijuana like the US for a while now, and for the most part I agree with this approach, having spent time in Amsterdam and parts of Europe where it's well accepted, recreational marijuana isn't the utopian idea that many pot smokers seem to believe it to be. This pill will also have large value to the older aged parts of the population that aren't as open to smoking marijuana. My father for example has early onset cataracts and while I believe he could benefit medically from marijuana, he won't be consuming it through a bong or a vape or smoking it in joints.

This is just my 5.2 cents on the matter, I think 2018 will be an exciting year and I wish good luck to all holders. Fundamentally if you believe in this company, you should be able to critically look at the criticism and act accordingly. Remember to always do your own research and have fun!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.