RRL 2.12% $1.62 regis resources limited

Ann: McPhillamys Achieves Major Approvals Milestone, page-20

1. 2,344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    https://majorprojects.planningportal.nsw.gov.au/prweb/PRRestService/mp/01/getContent?AttachRef=SSD-9505%2120221117T040833.669%20GMT

Some of the restrictions proposed may have significant impact. Hours of operation, noise limits, restrictions on blasting. Building a water pipleine traversing 3 separate LGA's

Its forward progress for sure but I have seen at close quarters an extremely good project like Gunns Bell Bay Pulp mill, which had full Tasmanian State Approval, killed by arbitrary decision by then Federal Environment minister Peter Garrett. With a NSW State Election in early 2023, it is useful if Labor makes a clear statement of support but I don't expect that.

I do not profess to have any expertise in planning matters, but the proximity of tree-change and lifestryle farmers nearby does not give me confidence that this project will be more than a distraction to management as they do battle with numerous parties with nothing to gain from the mining operation, and a preference for an idyllic lifestyle reasonably close to Sydney. A sinlge charge of the Tesla may get them there even with the AC on, (or the headlights, but not both). I am pleased to see the company doing better in the much more mining-friendly operations in WA Goldfields and hope they can flip this McPhilammeys project to another party..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
-0.035(2.12%)
Mkt cap ! $1.220B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.56 $1.64 $1.51 $18.53M 11.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 $1.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 3208 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.