MSG 0.00% 0.6¢ mcs services limited

Not really sure anyone is "chasing" the stock. I bought about...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Not really sure anyone is "chasing" the stock. I bought about 12k worth today and given its such an illiquid business, even a purchase as small as around 12k is enough to move the price.

I don't know a huge amount about the security industry per se, aside from the fact it often has a bad reputation for employing the marginalised on sham contracts (generally people from CALD backgrounds who often don't have correct working VISAs and can't find any other work). The blow up in Melbourne during the hotel quarantine scandal last year is one case in point. It was an abject failure by the nominated security business appointed by the Victorian Gov who used poorly trained staff that were underpaid and struggled with their command of English leading to an inability to perform their role effectively. It ended up sending the whole of Victoria into lockdown for several months.

It's well known that numerous operators in the industry have links to bikie gangs and union heavies.

All the above however, is where I see an opportunity for MCS, especially when expanding to the Eastern seaboard.

On face value, they appear to present a more professional image than a number of significant operators in the Eastern states (Monjon/MSS), and it's great to see they have a strong presence on social media and get involved in positive, grass roots campaigns to promote the benefits of careers in the industry, and also publicly champion the achievements of a number of their staff....other companies in the industry very rarely do this.

It would be nice to find out more about what kind of work MCS is actively trying to tender for in Eastern states, and what efforts they're currently making to tender for this work. Does anyone know if they have a BDM or similar working VIC/NSW/QLD?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.188M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.