MSG 0.00% 0.6¢ mcs services limited

To add to my previous comment...re: security generally speaking,...

1. 101 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    To add to my previous comment...re: security generally speaking, agree that competitive advantage is hard to build and margins will generally always be low, but the federal government is cracking down hard on unscrupulous operators that underpay staff, with hefty fines and jailtime for those that deliberately underpay staff...I feel this will advantage businesses like MCS who always pay award or above.

Also, security is one of those truly defensive industries that will always remain resilient in the face of economic downturn. If the world goes to shit, crime rises, etc, etc, in that scenario, businesses will look to spend more on security services, not less.

There is also scope for businesses like MCS to branch out into a broader facilities management offering, ie, like cleaning services, reception services, etc. These complimentary offerings are similar to onsite security services in that they can be delivered by personnel with relatively little training, and at a similar award rate. There is a business in Victoria that has already had a degree of success with this called MA Services Group (based in Tullamarine) - there's absolutely no reason why MCS couldn't follow a similar path.

Last edited by matthec7: 09/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.189M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $5.555K 925.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 74146 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.