MCT 0.00% 0.0¢ metalicity limited

Ann: MCT Takeover of NME - Dispatch of Letter to NME Shareholders, page-10

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    We have to remain positive here. Our position is strong, and for double strength we are still drilling to prove our point demonstrate our our coninued integrity which is not faltering. It is a good indicator of the Spirit of the Law at work. The Harvard view of litigation especially High Court stuff is that it is dreaded by small companies because of the drain on finances, damaging relationships and reputations eating up enormous amounts of time and talent. Most managers know it Is too easy to start a lawsuit but it takes intelligence to stop a lawsuit by nipping it in the bud by using psychology to find out the real motive which in this case in my opinion is money or the lack of it.

A high court threat is often a fear tactic to instil fear to get more financial benefit by finding a technicality, when the spirit of the law just says; well if the integrity is there together with work ethic, the work should continue on for the benefit off all who are in no position to be wasting valuable time and money. It is easy to draw up legal documents but it will cost you heaps if you are going with it for the sake of pride. Lindy Chamberlain was heard at a magistrates court deemed innocent. The matter later was overturned and heard in the higher court and she was deemed guilty. She was sentenced to jail in prisoner’s garb; lost her marriage and it wasn’t until later years a wiry dingo proved her innocence. So there you have it. What is the very strong are against us.

We should have the sensible part of Law where the matter might first be looked at very clearly with logic to find out what is really the matter here and is it not to help long struggling shareholders get on with the job of finding much more hidden gold and perhaps become very bankable. This is a possibility if Lady Luck continues as she should. There is talk in the West that there is a lot of gold there deeper underground through ancient evolution disturbances. Who am I to argue this.

As far as I know the conslolidation was presented originally at 10:1 and SH have the right to approve this if this is acceptable. This is another matter and I am sure logic will sort this out with some time beforehand for the market to analyse the play. The market tells all. Market caps are evaluated by the amount of wealth that is in the ground and the of shares will also.

Be careful what what you say online because our position is strong and walls have ears. It is a fair offer so no need to feel any weakness in our position in my humble opinion..

We hope that someone else can see this and the resolution is swif

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.