MIO 1.33% 7.6¢ macarthur minerals limited

Frankly, I dont care much for MacArthur in any way shape or...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Frankly, I dont care much for MacArthur in any way shape or form. I dont trust McCall or any of the others. What I do find odd, is Welker coming on board.??

After reading this MD&A, I find the following quite funny. See page 17.

The Directors believe that the Group will continue as a going concern and that it is appropriate to adopt the going concern basis in the preparation of the consolidated financial statements after consideration of the following factors:
    The Directors believe that future funding will be available to meet the Group’s objectives of expanding key strategic assets and continuing to pay its debts as and when they fall due, including through:
    engaging with parties interested in joint venture arrangements; and/or
    raising additional capital through equity placements to existing or new investors.

The Group has a demonstrated history of success in this regard including having raised approximately$5,718,602 (after costs) via a private placement in April 2022. The directors are confident in their ability to continue to raise additional funds on a timely basis, as and when required; and/or
    • raising additional debt funding;
    • The Group’s ability to generate cash inflows from a shared service arrangement with Infinity MiningLimited;
    The Group’s present cash holdings at 31 December 2023 is $410,856 and its commitment to exploration expenditure can be reduced as required, subject to minimum spend requirements;
    The Group has capacity, if necessary, to reduce its operating cost structure in order to minimise its working capital requirements.

Yet they continue to feed at the trough and gorge themselves. Perhaps they need reminding to adopt the going concern basis.
    Last edited by ASXMGU: 05/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
0.001(1.33%)
Mkt cap ! $13.07M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ $6.037K 79.43K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13157 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 5398 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 3.80 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.6¢ 32064
Last updated 11.28am 03/05/2024 ?
MIO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.