PUA 0.00% 0.3¢ peak minerals limited

Ann: MD AGM Presentation , page-14

1. 1,138 Posts.
    B99 nice reading your interpretation of the AGM. It seems we have a very interesting 12 to 18 months ahead of us. I'm excited and I cannot wait to see all the development news re Hill end and Hargraves. I'm heartened by the fact that there are no plans to raise anymore capital through share issues or loans. If it takes a little longer so be it. I think the good news has spread through the market and there has definitely been a surge in the buying after the AGM. However, I also see alot more dumping by Sino and the like. Once all their shares are mopped up this will fly into the 30s. I have this strange feeling that there will be some real good news prior to Christmas that will make us real happy. Plenty of drilling going on but where are the results? Maybe some good results in the pipeline. PB and the crew at HEG are doing a very thorough and professional job and we need to be patient in order to reap the fruits of their labour. I'm glad you met the Elboz'. You don't need to meet them to know they are genuinely nice people. I got that feeling from reading a couple of their emails. If they who have invested so much in HEG are keeping the faith so must we. Thanks once again B99 for taking the trouble to write such a good report. I am looking forward to OP's now that he has to compete with you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.124M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.679K 3.226M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 4059924 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 3752114 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.