A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

I suggest you also contact Andre Hastie and ask him to look into...

1. 2,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 390
    I suggest you also contact Andre Hastie and ask him to look into the A40 scam as well as any other companies where the Chinese are the end customers as well as major shareholders in the supply chain, his contact details are here, https://www.aph.gov.au/Senators_and_Members/Parliamentarian?MPID=260805#t2-content-panel
    or call him on (08) 9534 8044 to express your concerns.

Also worth reading the second half of his article,
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/andrew-hastie/we-must-see-china-the-opportunities-and-the-threats-with-clear-eyes/2525115370844879/
    and then ask him why did Australian assets like mines producing lithium, rare earths and other minerals were not included onto the list of critical assets or why is ASIC and FIRB allowing the transfer of ownership of these critical assets into foreign ownership when they received complaints about dodgy dealings and asked to investigate only to fail to do so.

A40 is just the latest lithium casualty in what started 10 years with Talison Lithium (TLH) where the larges lithium mine in the world was lost to Australian shareholders and ended up in the hands of foreign ownership. It may not be too late to save A40 or maybe it is all gone, one thing is for certain is that they won't be the last victim of the Central Committee of CPC who are pulling the strings of Chinese companies.
    AJM and PLS are now likely the next targets and as silly and paranoid as it may sound it wouldn't surprise me if CPC didn't have an involvement in the relentless shorting of GXY as they attempt to gain control of the lithium market the same as they gained control of the rare earths market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.