ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 18,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    I think I’ve responded before to your commentary about history. History is only a guide if nothing has changed. What I’ve noticed is that we have an almost completely new board, we have a new MD, we’ve announced a product range that sounds real. We’ve realised that it is pointless selling to textile manufacturers but need to be dealing with those who respond to consumers - and that might be retailers or the product manufacturers. We have a new CFO with substantially more experience than previous incumbents and we have a CCO who knows the sector. We have changed a lot. So sure we have not yet seen the outcomes from that but to suggest that history should be our guide despite the changes suggests, to me at least, a churlish state of mind.

Of course one can not rule out a CR but unless you have inside information I can’t see how you could possible predict it with certainty. But then your nickname is “cap raise” so maybe you just like that part of the game.

To be frank I’m rather pleased we have a board that is prepared to change. Isn’t the saying that the definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result? An effective organisation is not so tied to a strategy that they plough on regardless of changes in conditions.

However as always your commentary is useful - if for no other reason than it forces me to think about why I’m still prepared to believe in the AJX future

P

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.