AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Management and the board avoided making any promises despite the...

1. 1,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4

Management and the board avoided making any promises despite the angry calls to do so from some un the room.  Promises about timeframes and revenues are why the share price raced ahead of itself and came crashing down. I talked with Sue after the formal bit of the AGM and expressed my satisfaction with the current communication style, and said that I hope for a surprise upside in future 4Cs rather than everything being priced in.

The fact that directors want to buy shares but can't because of insider trading laws (and therefore take their director fees in shares) speaks volumes.  Things must be looking positive for them to do that. 

As you can hear in the recording, the customer we lost due to the inferior product undercutting us is back in the fold as a result of the analytic tools, so those revenues will flow again. 

I wouldn't expect too much this quarter, which is more than half done, but would expect an improvement in March onwards, and I'm happy to wait, and even happier to be able to average down further. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $2.918K 278.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2072715 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1068054 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 26/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.