TVN 4.26% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Ann: MD & CEO Presentation, Mining the Territory Conference, page-49

1. 4,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I understand projects can take some time. In fact, just google how long it takes gives this result.
    "Discovering, developing and constructing a new mine takes years to complete and it is not uncommon for work to span over a decade before any serious levels of production are seen. A lot can change in a matter of years, and the journey from discovery to production can be a tumultuous one for mining companies." So, 14 years down the track, have we actually got to digging any dirt yet? Are we producing anything yet? In fact, shareholders have been dismayed with so many repeatedly missed timelines and broken promises to the stage where any confidence that this current team has the ability to bring the project to fruition in the near future has been completely lost lost. It's not like they have been paid chump change for that work. Shareholders are looking for more "bang for their buck". Other more alarming actions that have impacted on my own personal observations during the period of the last 24D, include loaned shares threaten to be dumped on the market as an intimidating ploy. Not a good look for long time supporters. Time to move on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $62.17K 1.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 90003 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 544219 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.