A2M 2.92% $7.05 the a2 milk company limited

Just thought I’d throw my 2 cents worth in with everyone else...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Just thought I’d throw my 2 cents worth in with everyone else about the CEO. As a loyal holder of A2M I didn’t want to say anything negative about Jane, and it appeared she was doing a relatively decent job promoting A2M. I can’t really fault the extra marketing spend strategy; A2M is a marketing company and it was probably a good idea considering the way the competition was trying to establish themselves. Perhaps not great competition, but BUBs was one Aussie company making themselves known with increased spending, acquisitions and marketing related to their own brand of A2 organic goats milk and BAL trying to make a comeback. As far as BUB, as a past owner I kept up with their operations and learned a few important things. One is that being goat’s milk it is not as sweet as cow’s milk, so not as nice to taste (not sure, but think they have had to add some sort of sweetener to their IF to make it more palatable to babies?). They also changed the way they made the formula at one stage which I remember at the time infuriated its customers as their babies started to regurgitate the new mixture.

Enough about them, back to Jane, after reading a bit of her story I realise she is basically a self made woman who has accomplished quite a bit in the business world, but I guess now she has gone I can offer my other opinions. I never really liked the way she presented herself, both with this company and what I saw at the Australian open. I didn’t like her cashing in her shares and I didn’t like her bringing her friends from Jetstar over. I think she didn’t like having to hold on to her performance based shares, and she was more interested in money, herself and her friends than she was in A2M.

I’m glad Geoff is back at the helm, I’m glad he’s lifted our short and medium term margin forecasts, and who knows, maybe he will even give us that one off special dividend he talked about!!

I can tell you all one thing for certain, whether Jane is drinking a cup of A2 or sipping on a turmeric latte, the rest of us can be at peace knowing that while we sip on our cups of A2 milk, she won’t have her fingers in our cookie jar anymore!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.05
Change
0.200(2.92%)
Mkt cap ! $5.096B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $7.05 $6.89 $9.342M 1.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5662 $7.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.05 43467 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.