A2M 0.76% $6.64 the a2 milk company limited

Thanks Cotton, I agree with you too. Everything seems to show...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Thanks Cotton, I agree with you too. Everything seems to show that our footprint in China has increased in leaps and bounds in M&B stores and elsewhere . Actually, when you think about all the channels our product has into the homes of Chinese and other Asian homes it's staggering!!

Once established I think marketing spend can be reduced as word of mouth, loyalty and quality of product are also doing a great job.

To be honest with you, I don't quite keep on top of A2M information as I used to because I bought a lot of shares cheap over the years and am fortunate not to worry about share price fluctuations and other things. I wouldn't have even known how we are going in the US, but as I don't want to seem completely ignorant I have just opened the last Annual Report and I can see our milk revenue was up 160%.

It's always good to have an excuse to look at the Annual Report because it's soooo good!!!!

No doubt those ten IGA shelves will be on their way to selling out by this afternoon.

And almond juice, that stuff only contains about two or three almonds worth, so I don't know what sort of juice makes up the rest?

Thanks for replying mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.64
Change
0.050(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $4.800B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.53 $6.64 $6.49 $8.584M 1.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3405 $6.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.64 1766 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.