A2M 2.92% $7.05 the a2 milk company limited

After having a short chat with Cotton here on the threads I...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    After having a short chat with Cotton here on the threads I thought I'd update myself on a few topics raised here lately.

Firstly Cotton I now see why your comments related to advertising in Australia. Infant nutrition here is our highest revenue earner (followed by IF in China and Asia), then liquid milk in Australia. Without me paying too much attention (apologies) I was just assuming Chinese IF was our biggest earner, possibly because I thought it had the most potential for increasing revenue. So again apologise for my ignorance, as somewhere in the back of my mind I knew I had read on the threads that ANZ sales generated the most revenue. In regard to marketing specifically, I don't think there needs to be a big spending here, but China and US are different stories.

In regard to us being added to the S&P ASX50, I just did a quick calculation. On another thread it was suggested 2 companies are ahead of us, but I can tell you that our market capital is higher than 6 other companies in the top 50. They are: AMP, CPU, LLC, MPL, ORI and VCX.

Sorry for any ignorance shown, my only excuse is that I only scan the threads now as I am sick of all the BS posted by trolls and day traders.

Now as I have had my A2 milk on my cereal his morning and in numerous cups of coffee, I'm about to enjoy a mango with some ice cream. Good luck to those who are loyal holders!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.