PSH 0.00% 4.9¢ penrice soda holdings limited

Ann: MD on Results and Outlook , page-7

1. 5,665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 554
    Sorry Bacci

Been watching some other more volatile stocks. No I am not worried about a $5m mechanical or other disaster. It has been my impression that they have been maintaining the plant better than in the past and with the stock being a bit high it actually seems that the stock is a bit of a buffer in certain areas.

My biggest worry is the debt and turning around the burgeoning overburden stock.

I rate the new chairman and think that he is a straight shooter. I note he keeps adding to his investment. I respect him enough to believe that whatever the problems he will get it right. The only concern for me is what is the bottom.

They have made some bad decisions - They limited the rights issue over subscription @ 70c. Oh what they may give to have that decision again. If I were them I would go out there to raise another 20m @ 40 cents or issue another 50 million shares.

The big risk for me is the LCE threat. I dont rate them at all but they want more airspace and failed last year to get elected to the board. If they took over I would sell. Thats a limiting factor as their objectives are only aligned to themselves IMO. I now own a few - Just to be on the register in fact.

This could be a very good business in 3 years if they resolve the issues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.