TVN 4.26% 4.9¢ tivan limited

Maxter I agree with your post except the timing of mid year, I...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 314
    Maxter I agree with your post except the timing of mid year, I think it’s more likely to be year end or start of 2021. Where PB is either going to make or break us is going to be on the financing front. ATC have had a hell of a hold up (not cross promoting as I don’t own any shares but watch it) with Macquarie Bank for mezzanine debt even though they also have secured a loan from KFW. He has been saying for a long time now that he has equity and debt partners from NY and HK lined up, and Rex said the same thing to me a while ago. The proof will be in the pudding I guess and if he can organise it such that current shareholders don’t get diluted to oblivion and in a reasonable timeframe he should be gifted his loan shares and then some. $250 million USD in equity/debt is not chump change however. Even at the revised production rates the projected financial metrics are excellent, however we’re not the ones that need convincing of that. As an aside good luck to people buying/accumulating at the moment, I think you are getting a bargain price that will likely return you at least 30% in only a few months time, let alone the long term return that’s possible. I’d be buying more but after hitting the round figure I have I can’t get the treasurer to let me buy more until the final equity raise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $84.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $118.2K 2.501M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 353997 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 689224 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.