COI 0.00% 20.0¢ comet ridge limited

Ann: MD Presentation 2024 Gold Coast Investment Showcase, page-4

1. 2,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1289
    This is an impressive presentation, and makes a compelling case for the certainty of these gas assets to come into production sometime ....
    The cynicism of long term shareholders is understandable .... " Ive heard this all before " ... my wife says that often. But, she who must be obeyed, does no research and if I'd surrendered to her uniformed pessimism frequently, then I'd have an endless series of "small losses" and no big winners.

For new shareholders, there must be an air of excitement about such an advanced project, with serious resources, being so cheap ??
    Petra have issued an update on the back of COI recent announcements, and have reiterated their SP target of 37c ... for the Petra cynics out there, this almost certainly implies a CR is imminent ... the lack of response of the SP both in price and volume suggests that, as well as the distrust of a double talking Labor politicians on needed policy decisions.
    But will a CR have impact on the valuation of COI ... I suspect not, especially if it brings on production.
    COI must surely be on somebody's takeover target list ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add COI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $221.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $173.4K 882.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 271491 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
COI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.