WSA 0.00% $3.86 western areas limited

Ann: MD Presentation at Macquarie WA Forum, page-3

1. 3,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    yes wgdt72 - LME showing huge drop in stockpiles - however that too could be manipulated in terms of is the stockpile reductions real - ie actual physical reductions or some other paper/futures/derivatives affecting the notional stockile number??!! , nickel price reacts nicely, then all of sudden it reverses on steel output comments in china, and dr trump/china tweets on trade wars which were happening before with the above price rise so why now does it mean anything??!!

the trump china trade war for want of a better term is and absolute either nightmare for traders shorters etc if u get i wrong or a killing if u get it right and if u look at all the ann it is almost religous one tweet for a good outcome, next tweet the war is back on, so there is this see saw on mkts and commodities probsbly unrelated to reality.

But nickel price is real hard to understand atm and all the fundamentals appear perfect u still can lose $$ - i tried to buy parcel yesterday at 2.69 but just missed out - i am in no rush to chase - i think it will come again and even lower so not buying too big first up in anticipation i may well have to go again in the future

BUT WSA is the standout pure nickel play on ASX with a great profile of 10yr plus minelife at 2.6%Ni and no doubt will eventually convert those resources into at least another 5ys of opps without any new discoveries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.