TVN 0.00% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Digity1 you are on the money. I’ll chance my entire holding in...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 977
    Digity1 you are on the money.

I’ll chance my entire holding in TNG on scenario 3 occurring.

Reason being SMS is there to monetise the Tivan technology beyond Peake. It isn’t waiting for TNG to be taken over and waste its years of investment in the technology ending up with another party that can possibly jeopardise its contractural and licencing arrangements with TNG.

There would be strategic actions in play to demerge TivanCo as we get the final elements of de-risking done and the company moves to FID. This is a wonderful source of value that presents a cash yield into the future.

Based on PBs preso yesterday, financing in my view is done just waiting on final FEED number. Don’t believe KFW need 6 months to finalise their funding package. That’s non-sense. FEED is close and as PB commented closer than depicted in the preso.

I’m firmly of the view Peake can get done with debt and with no or little equity dilution.

This will be a game changer and see the SP rocket. Then bring out the big boys to battle out a takeover for TNG.

This is exactly what PB said yesterday. He mentioned it a few times. It’s exactly what we want to happen to trigger value for us shareholders by triggering takeover interest. Naturally we don’t need to accept the first offer. Hopefully there a few suitors than come to play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $49.49K 1.077M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1037242 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 60870 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.