LRK 0.60% 84.0¢ lark distilling co. ltd

Indeed.The CEO got a big pay - rise. The share price has bounded...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    Indeed.

The CEO got a big pay - rise.

The share price has bounded ahead of expectations.

Having a look at the buys at market, I suspect that there continues to be major support from the institutional investors for this stock.

I suppose that someone with the correct access could demonstrate this per daily transaction reports.

Appears that there is a lot of belief in the growth story here.

Having travelled the whisky world (pre dreaded diseases) and witnessed the shortages of 'aged statement' whiskys' from many countries, it was apparent that whisky supply was becoming very stretched in relation to the ever increasing demand from an expanding middle class and shifting demographic. (Younger men, and many, many younger women getting on board the quality single malt whisky journey!)

Lark has capitalised on this demand, intelligently, and in a staged manner. See how much money they owe????

SFA your honour. Clever. See the amount of stock they've built up? Clever.... and Strategic. The Brand building....,..again, focused and clever.

Has anyone noticed the %age increase in this stock over the general bulk of the Australian sharemarket - Wow.
    The share price appreciation attest to the fact that smart money has cottoned on to this.

Bruce Neil, largely behind the growth of Bellamys, (along with Laura, and several major shareholders still on board) remain steadfastly in supprot of this small meteorite of a company.

Have been holding this company since pre 1.00 days and how do you criticise a company that appears to be headed to 5.00 and maybe beyond. Congratulations to the management and board. They appear to me to be on the right track...

Regards to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.005(0.60%)
Mkt cap ! $63.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
84.0¢ 84.0¢ 83.5¢ $27.48K 32.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1494 84.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
85.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.