ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    And I think if you go back over my posts , you would have realize I would know that it was $408,000 as per the Quarterlies. The facts of the matter is that they did not get the take up in the last CR at .0086 cents when arguably times were much better without this ' MASSIVE ' COVID-19 economic crisis. You would also realize that the Canadian Government across many of the Provinces have suspended indefinitely ALL legal hearings and sittings so I think you will find that this will drag on for what amounts to an ' unacceptable ' amount of time given the monies Sayona has available - and will no doubt result in just a ' unsuccessful ' a raising as was achieved last time. These are ' MASSIVE ' risks , and the Quebec Government is not just going to hand over a significant mining asset to another company who is clearly financially unstable. They will wait as much time as they feel they need given the current state of affairs with respects to COVID-19.

So you are somewhat kidding yourself. And mate , the options which are 1 for every two ' NEW ' shares subscribed to under the rights issue are in fact ' exercisable ' at 2 cents .... before their expiry.....what.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.