ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Ya that's right mate.....and I change my sentiments back to BUY when the SP was pitched at 20% below the critical 1 cent level and at the same time decided to drop significantly below the Capital Raising pricing. So don't be trying to discredit me fella. And yes I will be commencing additional ' strategic ' buying at on or below these levels current levels. Just as I did the last time. But I won't be buying or taking up my rights and buying into ALL this contrived ' hogwash ' that's been perpetually spun by this BOD , and namely this smart-arse spin Doctor ' New Guy ' .....who by the way , I reckon I know his Dad. Same spelling of his name , and can definitely see the striking family resemblance. Probably would know who Alan Jackson was.

In any event , I will be erring towards quite the opposite in that I will be endeavoring to offload these rights - as accumulating anymore at the level of .008 will be of absolutely no interest to me . However .006 , .005 , .004 or below will be ......biggrin.png And that's why I have it as a BUY.......wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 115139 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.