SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Ann: MD Update -Sayona Backs Quebec Plans to Boost Lithium Sector, page-38

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    Spot on Buddy......so you totally understand where I am coming from then. Sad but true. And I think this largely stems from Australia's inability or perhaps ' lack of wanting to really embrace the ' assimilation's ' and acceptance in general of other Cultures. So there is more a sense of ' All for one and one for All ' rather than the more Patriotic and / or community response we would have like to have seen more of in response to this crisis. I could be wrong of course when you see some of the good will happening like the small business fellow in Melbourne who gave of $10,000 in $100 notes to those lining up at a Centerlink office this past week.

Having said this , and I know it is somewhat ' off topic ' , however , and upon reflections to back in the beginnings of January when the Bushires were all the rage . Australia through blind luck IMO may have escape the more brutal aspects and absolute numbers in this whole Pandemic .....given the mere fact that ' separation ' , distancing , isolation , and cross border prohibitions were all ready in place in the more popular holiday and high density destinations of that particular time of year. Even Sydney was more or less off limits to those wanting to travel in or out of from other ' rural ' parts of the Central and Mid-West regions of NSW , and North and South Eastern regions of VIC.

So whilst equally devastating for those who have lost homes ,and lives from just the smoke , it may have in fact ' Buffered ' Australia in having contained some of the ' earlier ' spreading which can not be proven but would have no doubt existed. And of course you will only hear about this from SCOMO after the crisis passes in how wonderful he was in dealing with it - but in actual fact it was probably more a result from an ' Act ' of Mother Nature and sadly a side benefit emanating from another significant Australian tragedy. I guess the only things is that perhaps we should not have been promoting the travel aspects and the ' slogans ' that Australia was open for business etc...etc Which given the level of advertising even at the Super Bowl would have no doubt offset these Bush Fire travel bans unknown benefits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.4¢ 3.3¢ $762.9K 23.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6936941 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 6177612 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.