MDR 1.11% 44.5¢ medadvisor limited

Provide communications tailored to meet patients’ unique...

1. 2,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1059

Provide communications tailored to meet patients’ unique preferences and needs
    Offer better support to patients due to “virtual confidant phenomenon

I really have to question the need for every company to try to have some AI in their offering......by all means use whatever tools that microsoft etc provide to improve your processes, analytics etc, but who is talking to their medadvisor app to get advice about their medication???

Reduce burden on pharmacists and drive operational efficiencies

Also you are charging pharmacists ~$200 per month (prob less for the big clients like chemist warehouse) and most use it for the bare essentials which is why you have 95% of pharmacies, but only ~3m patients (and I'd imagine a significantly lower number than that actually use your app to manage their medications)

They should really focus on their strengths (pharmacies) and try to improve the experience and value for all involved rather than spend a bunch of money in an adjacent that no one will use and/or value (can you imagine what pharmacists are going to think when medadvisor is telling them that they aim to target their clients by getting advice from an app rather than going into a pharmacy and buying something!!!)

I can't attend the call tomorrow, but can someone ask what pharmacists (their biggest customer and driver of revenues in ANZ) are going to think when they tell them the medadvisor app is going to give patients advice......how many of their clients are the pharmacists going to tell to sign up?!?!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $244.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $93.06K 210.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23013 44.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 86389 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
44.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
44.0¢ 44.0¢ 44.0¢ 19300
Last updated 14.45pm 04/06/2024 ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.