MDR 0.00% 45.5¢ medadvisor limited

To get a better understanding of my investment and also give...

1. 442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    To get a better understanding of my investment and also give feedback on the app, I've been registered and using MedAdvisor quite regularly.

What I've noticed....

1. The bigger named pharmacies don't seem to be signed up yet and they are the closest to me. I have setup MDR with a smaller pharmacy which is further away just to see how the process worked. It works great! but I'm not going to overpay for medicine when I have to get it every damn month.

2. GP-Link is KEY! I am absolutely hanging for GP-Link so I don't have to go to the doctor to get my repeats re-filled - I've given my GP all the MedAdvisor information but still the clinic hasn't signed up, not sure why but I intend to ask on my next refill visit!!

3. We have over 700,000 subscribers. However, I'm wondering how many of these subscribers use the tool on an on-going basis? Because, as mentioned above I won't use the more expensive pharmacy and I'm dying for GP-Link. So for now the MedAdvisor app is on my phone purely to see what changes with it and I won't use it for filling my scripts until the chemists I frequent are on the app. How many other subscribers are like this?

How do you get chemists aware of this great app and platform? Well, print and spread the word with this one month free trial offer! http://resources.medadvisor.com.au/documents/PatientReferralOffer.pdf each time I fill the script at my local preferred cheapest chemist I always give them this flyer saying "I can't wait till you have this great app and I don't have to wait in line!" So far, this hasn't worked but i'm hoping persistence and annoyance trumps ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $250.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 45.5¢ 44.5¢ $721.7K 1.586M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10131 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 11130 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.