MDR 1.89% 52.0¢ medadvisor limited

Ann: MDR Quarterly Report & Appendix 4C, page-12

1. 2,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1082
    Jim55M
    I'm not disputing that a lot has changed, but rather questioning whether the Pharmacies that are signed up and the use of the MDR app is sufficiently monetised. Last year in Oz, in addition to having over 50% of phamacies PAYING for using the MDR platform, MDR/app enhancements allowed electronic payment, drug delivery, electronic scripts, telemedicine and yet revenues in Oz for 1H was only up 13% on the prior period.

They are indicating 64% of the pharmacy market in Oz and at best Oz revenues for 2Q revenues are 2.5m (10.3m-7.8m for Adheris). Even if they had 100% of the Oz market, they would generate ~4m per quarter. That seems rather meagre for all the functionality they claim to provide.

As I said, it looks like the upside is from health programs and adherence.......that is linked to the pharmacy & patient network, but just trying to get my head around where the (revenue) growth is going to come from because revenues from pharmacies does not seem to be the driver. If that assumption is correct, then that raises a question on what value UK & Asia expansion will bring unless there is also some ability to leverage the pharmacy/patient signup to revenues from 3rd parties (insurance/drug company/govt) trying to leverage the network.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $291.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.0¢ 53.5¢ 51.5¢ $9.543K 18.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39395 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 9302 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.