MDR 2.04% 48.0¢ medadvisor limited

The market is forward looking, so you need to put it in teh...

1. 2,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071

The market is forward looking, so you need to put it in teh context of:
    - they grew revenues ~44% in FY2023, and then at least 22% for FY2024
    - their gross margin particularily in the US are improving and can probably move further as they digitise their offering (and 2-3% margin improvement on ~100m in revenues drops straight to the bottom line)
    - the market (rightly or wrongly) looks at EBITDA for some of these firms, and that is expected to be ~7m for FY2024

=> if you theorise to say topline 15% growth next year at a 55% margin with no significant change in costs, and you have ~8m in gross profit which will drop straight down to the bottom line.

Yes a MC of ~240m for a company that will generate at best 1m NPAT is crazy, but what if that were now closer to $10m in FY25 (on a conservative basis).....a PE of 24 is not crazy for a firm growing at a reasonable pace with huge operating leverage.....and then factor in the data they are collating from the drug companies as well as the pharmacies which are all valuable assets.

But I don't disagree with you.....the harder it runs, the more likely a fall so a slow and steady appreciation in the share price would also be preferable to me rather than violent moves up/down.

Also note the potential of the business in the UK........not sure what that is worth, but impressed that Ratcliff gave the UK a chance and then when he realised it was not going to happen soon, attempted to salvage something and we have a potential asset with no drag on profits

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $261.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.5¢ $46.80K 97.69K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 4686 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 1500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.47am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.