MDR 2.04% 50.0¢ medadvisor limited

Ann: MDR Record FY24 Performance with Positive EBITDA and NPAT, page-30

1. 2,875 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1071
    not sure MDR is anything PME; sure it both software based, but currently MDR is not critical to anything pharmacies, drug companies or patients do......PME is a totally different beast in that once they are in, the entire hospital is hugely dependent on their platform (virtually every patient with any type of condition beyond the basics will need some some of scan and the hospital will have to shut down if PME goes down).

MDR from what I hear from some chemists is a very useful tool, but I'm not heard anyone rave about their products as essential (I mean the chemist can just wait/call the patient manually, the patient can take a physical script and/or any other virtual script program, and drug companies can find other providers that connect with a huge range of patients).......again useful, but not critical

Anyway, lets see how the next 3-6 mths do as it does seem like there are some new players in the market in the US (Amazon, Walmart and even Mark Cuban has a CostPlus model) and perhaps at ~USD300-400m this might be a 'cheap' option to bolt on to their operations.....but again who knows (perhaps these cheaper players may reduce MDRs market and pricing power with the drug marketers)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $275.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $244.9K 498.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 335248 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.