AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

That was great. Thanks a lot Chris. The best read I've had on HC...

1. 3,298 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    That was great. Thanks a lot Chris. The best read I've had on HC for ages! I didn't expect any further return of capital - not for a minute, knowing the record to date. But I did think there might be some signs of regret; some humility; an explanation too for the decisions taken over the years that led us to losing all our gold tenements and the processing plant, as well as "giving away" the whole of B4M and associated tenements and the concentrate already mined.

That the directors were stressed during the court interrogations suggests to me one likely explanation for the very low sales price. Did HG have more relevations it could bring against the company, than vice versa. .. Imagine if HG had sued us for wrongful allegations ? Or revealed more embarassing details about board members ?

Looking forward: The statements that there are ""lots of distressed microcaps who can't raise capital with good, tightly held ground" and that we are "going to see opportunities arise."" reminds us that with $26m left we are no longer "distressed" in the same way as ORS, AYC and AR1, ... but it will take something special for us to throw off our current penny dreadful status (full circle from 2004). Maybe it will be Chile. The MD seems hard working and a true believer in Monardes Cu amd U potential. I Hope he is right. GL to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.