ICG 0.00% 0.7¢ inca minerals limited

I believe this is the land owner below and he would appear to be...

1. 147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I believe this is the land owner below and he would appear to be a very busy man running his cattle empire throughout northern Australia, and he probably couldn't give a fat rats clacker about a bunch of high pitched bleating alpacas wanting a quick return on their investment. But one thing i can assure you he would be well aware of the potential that lies below all his pastoral leases. So lets back our BOD and their plans to take us forward hoping for a quick resolution to the current situation, instead of wanting to burn them at the stake everytime we don't meet a deadline or the SP drops a couple of cents.

Sterling Buntine has been credited as a tough man because he has had millions of dollars invested into cattle by the WA’s most abundant list. He is undoubtedly a man of strategy who knows how to play his cards well, making investments and sales that will benefit him and his company. Although he may not be the owner of the most significant pastoral lands in WA, he certainly has the potential and strategy to make a mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.633M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $2.622K 371.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 733777 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2189941 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.