ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: MD's Company Update - December 2021, page-291

1. 1,666 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 991
    Moving forward we now have a substantial book of Aussie project thanks to Dr & Rob H that have amazing potential. So yes we probably need a bigger board and a project Manager to get on the ground and drive the drilling forward.

A good discussion going on... God, even Lockitt's signed back in!

For newbies, you're reading about the deep history of Inca 1.0... mainly painful Peru, missed timelines and CRs for the exciting new Oz priorities.

After years of investing and banter, LTSHs are all processing grief, loss and adjustment in different ways (and you can see it above) ie shock, denial, anger, bargaining, depression, acceptance and coping.... note, nevertheless many of us still keep buying the dips and roping in family and friends to join the AA!

Clearly, most of us are extremely excited and believe in Inca and the BOD (most) but some key skill sets seem to be desperately missing for Inca 2.0 going forward... now I don't work on a mine site (but Allens and the Dali Lama have) and I certainly agree that we need to acknowledge our weakness and broaden out skill set so that we can take advantage of these wonderful opportunities and avoid unnecessary delays and disappointment in future.

Poet

PS Inca was 2020 Top 20 miner performer in the world... and I still believe we'll be best world performer in 2022 (ok I've had to push it back a year due to above)

#BrightFuture #ProjectManager

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $622 155.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92029 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.43pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.