ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: MD's Company Update - December 2021, page-357

1. 10,622 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2838
    Mate, everything is going to be sweet - companies go through board restructures regularly. eg look back to what happened to Condor when the T/O of the unlisted Inca happened and Inca's MD became MD of Condor (yep, yours truly) - Condor then name changed to Inca !!
    At the end of the day people's skill sets is what gets them a position, and their ability and willingness to work together as a unit for the benefit of stakeholders (including themselves of course).

The BIG issue with Inca going into the wet of 2022 is the lost year in ET and EA - we should have done everything possible to have access sorted and drilling started ages ago - so we could have some SP appreciation NOW on the back of hoped for success.
    Now we will only have about 6 months of 2022 before OAs exercise, and under two years till OCs exercise. IMO we need SP to hit 20c and 40c for those two to raise the cash we will need.
    I earnestly say in my opinion we will do that, and more.

But even worse than the oppies is the possibility of a bubble and a bubble burst late 2022 - I'm talking about The Buffett Indicator which is starting to run really HOT. It is already having an influence on the S&P 500, I think, and I would like Inca to have some great drilling results and a SP well above 40c to weather a setback on the market.
    I won't put up a chart of Buffett's Indicator (which is total value of companies listed on a major index, like S&P500 divided by the nations GDP, and is used by Buffett's entities for long term planning) because some peeps might freek out, also because the FED and other Reserves are now well aware of the effect and just this week announced a pull back of COVID stimulus and gradual release of interest rates to market.

It was these issues which triggered the concern over the structure of the board this last week, and these issues which will influence Inca into the immediate future -- IMO of course.

Lets wait and see what the changes are, now and into the medium term future to make Inca one of the standouts on the ASX - as @Poet says Top 20 Explorer, for sure.

GL all, take care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.