ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

I agree sealsPutting our emotions aside and the mention of...

1. 150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I agree seals
    Putting our emotions aside and the mention of executive and management health issues we dont need
    to compound these points but fix them "
    The health of the Company comes first so lets fix the health and wellbeing of the current management
    structure .

Without getting RID of certain people ( i hate that word ) perhaps a restructure Is imminent ,and with possibly
    a minimum of two extra Executives or Managers to lighten the load and place the experience of what we got
    into the positions that suits their experience so then our Company can flourish .

you know the Management tree.

I have witnessed in the past and are sure most of us would agree that a good foundation in a Company
    is paramount.
    WE need to be well positioned with a heathy Executive and Management structure in place going forward.
    Even if it costs us in the short term that cost hopefully is only a short term of 1 to 2 years initial investment.

If this grows is going to grow fast
    Lots of Companies and self employed people I have seen in my time have been to busy running around
    putting out fires ,exhausting themselves to keep in business, thats when and if this structure does not proceed
    we could find ourselves blindsided by the $ billion + Companies on an offer or JV/ buyout and when the
    dust settles we would"nt know what hit us as they have the management team in place and well cemented
    protocols
    while we have worked the arsess of our Executive and Management team to exhaustion

THATS NOT SMART.
    WE need our Executive team and Management to be sharp and focused and well cemented for the coming
    tsunami when it arrives
    We only got ONE shot at this and thats in 2022

My personal opinion folks
    not to be taken as factual or financial advice
    DYOR and home work

take care and good fortune my fellow holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.