ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: MD's Company Update - December 2021, page-42

1. 10,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2652
    Hi Mate, i bought this morning 300,000 @ 8.9c (ha ha I chose 8.9 because it gives a nice round average for her 600,000 holding.)

And I am very happy with that, but I did not know about this ann, either because I bought before the ann, or I was too obsessed with penning a post.

Why am I happy?
    Todays news was already factored into my assessment - IMO Peru was, is and always will be a dud for Inca. As you said today it is only worth a quarter of the same result in Australia, and here is Australia we have the best team of exploration geologists I have ever come across (Even counting STM's team under Malcolm Norris, I hold STM)
    Peru could make a dollar for Inca, but by JV or outright sale - we should only revisit other areas in Peru after success on Mt Lamb, Jean E, and MacCreek brings excess cash into the treasury. IMO they do not look like targets, but rather sitting ducks waiting to be shot.
    I have not finished with talk on Peru, and will work on a series of posts based on the historical Directors Reports in the Annual Reports from the time Condor acquired the unlisted Inca.

The delays in the Northern Territory were also factored into my assessment, and was what I thought would bring the SP down to extraordinary lows and into a buy range.
    What I did not know - and it peeves me that delay allowed it to become a major issue - were the problems making the deal with the landowner, but that said I think we are handling that matter in the right and proper way, and those deals require a degree of confidentiality.

Some SHs say they could have sold and bagged elsewhere - to that I remind them of one of Buffett's quotes 'an opportunity is not an opportunity lost if it was not known about at the time' -- the best opportunity now is to buy Inca as low as you can and hold till it completes Stage 3 of the exploration cycle.

GL all Stay safe. Pray Omicron is a dud too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 622721 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.