ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: MD's Company Update - December 2021, page-57

1. 10,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2653
    I'd like to see some bright side from you mate - is it raining up there - are the barra biting? IMO all is still good here. And big build on the Buy side.

Yep - the air is clear. And I expect we will get posts soon from Dr J and Kaleen and others from the brains trust to put matters into clear perspective.
    Keep up your good work P - it is vital for your LTLSSHs understanding and enjoyment of The Greatest Game of All.

Now that the air is clearer - we might see some new enthusiasm from old holders and from some new people who have been waiting and watching - IMO its important we keep a strong registry and strong support for Dr J's shareholder group. His vote at the AGM was brilliant, and rumour has it that the vote against him was one holder who is myopic. (or something LOL)

The next thing now IMO is for Ross to realise that Peru is dead.

Carrying on with Peru is like Inca being the twelfth man of the test team who drops the drinks - in fact in every innings since Inca was acquired and our Company changed name to Inca - the drinks were dropped, and the game was lost.
    Focus should now change to the Australian tenements and the two men (JW and RH) who pegged them and brought them to Inca, and who still hold up to 10% personal interest in them (see recent Annual Report Tenements and holdings)

No impediment should be put in their way - Like 'The Seekers' sing -

Gl - especially buyers today, took some guts, I like that. Stay safe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.