ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Todays announcement wasn't a surprise to me. We had already been...

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Todays announcement wasn't a surprise to me. We had already been informed that the drill holes in NE Riqueza had not encountered significant mineralisation. Hole 29 was drilled deeper to satisfy curiosity. Decision then made to downgrade this area. It has taken the report today to officially confirm what we have been informed.
    Funds raised at $ 0.055 are required to be spent in Peru. My understanding is that those funds raised cannot be diverted to Australian exploration. We are all wiser with the benefit of hindsight. I made my decision to invest in ICG on the basis of the tenements in Peru and Australia. The first part of the drill programme has not produced the anticipated results, however, there is a long way to go.
    I am prepared to weather the current storm and not have a knee jerk reaction. Some posts have been critical of RB however, time will tell if they are valid in the longer term. Investing in exploration companies is a high risk investment. ICG has some great prospects and has the funds to continue its drilling programme without a CR. I am not jumping ship whilst the drill programme continues. The SP will be volatile until a decision is made on area surrounding hole BK04. Once again patience is the key. If SP continues to decline then I will add to my investment.
    Cheers Rob

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.