ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

This is a great announcement as stated. Traditional Owner access...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1727
    This is a great announcement as stated. Traditional Owner access for exploration purposes and State Ministerial consent for drilling to commence are two big stages.

Without being critical, im not cirtain about the use of the term "MMP".

ICG is not mining its exploring.

My experience of a "MMP" in the NT is something that is addressed some way down the consent, approval, leasing, licensing, process.

I invite correction.

Anyway ignoring the above, great progress.

The NT EPA process is complex requiring many stages of application, consultation and public review. Maybe its time for the BoD to engage consultants to start forming relationships with the traditional owner through the Central Land Council, identifying sacred sites, considering aquifier and potential water sources together with other esential mine required infrastructure, and getting a sence of potential conservation issues that will inevitably arise if a tier 1 resource is identified. While these matters appear to be way down the track, they make the difference between commercial projects or not. Dont forget just were these prospects are.

i have experienced the developmental delays in another project that have arisen just because of a fragmented approach to the matters i refer to sbove. 10 long years and still no final sign of from NT EPA. Massive dilution and massive delays that with 20/20 hindsight vision could have been substantially avoided.

Our Geo team is so efficient and driven that we forget how demanding the underlying Environmental Protection Process is even if you have NT Govt backing.

Spend some $$ now with some consultant advice and let the Geos do ehat Geos do so that the company can identifying the compliance road map ahead under the new sratutory structure. Then maybe we will be addressing s "MMP" in a couple of years. Sorry Ross but has to be said in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.