ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Allens,I've read most of your posts and you seem to have one of...

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Allens,

I've read most of your posts and you seem to have one of the better technical knowledge bases when it comes to mineral exploration. I say this because I've not invested in a lot of juniors before, so am following this one organically and learning what each news flow means for the Company and observing the markets reaction for the first time. I presumed you might have been down this road a few times already so why the disappointment? What are your expectations pegged to other than wishful thinking? I'm not criticising just trying to understand where your head is at.

I have been in Inca for a few years now and followed its share price journey down, whilst also observing its strategic opportunities increase. Aside from the dilution we have had to eat, I think most would agree the Company is in a much stronger position and now we are just waiting for the exploration programs to unfold to see if there are any economic discoveries that might positively influence market sentiment and therefore price.

Until then, it is great to see the management team and board taking half of their rem in equity. It isn't easy agreeing to be paid half of what you've historically received in cash... most people have mortgages or life plans they are working to so taking that hit would take some adjustment, and tells me they are better aligned with shareholder interests now as their % of wages converted into shares are now subject to the same dilution as other shareholders.

I'm sure I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, but just meaning to highlight that the Company is pursuing a well thought out and prudent strategy and all we can do now is be patient and hope better meatier news flow comes before further highly dilutive capital raises.

Nick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.024M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 739640 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1814989 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.