TRI 0.00% 2.2¢ trivarx ltd

Ann: MEB Raises $4.02m via Placement and Fully Underwritten SPP, page-24

1. 4,847 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2737
    Certainly great to see that Compass are moving quickly to extend the Illumen pilot to other key areas of their business. It sounds as though they are taking mental health seriously for their employees (customers to come?). Whilst the brand recognition for MEB working with a tier 1 global company can't be under estimated, I am certainly looking forward to the day these pilot's (AIAA included) turn in to a multi year commercial contracts. That's when the broader market will sit up and take note!

The liquidity pumping through the stock today was nothing short of significant and i fully expect a high level of hot money flowing through once more. I won't be surprised to see State One Stock as a significant player in the broker data when it becomes available next Wednesday.

I have no doubt that the 200 day MA at 2.4c will continue to be a cap on the stock for the short term and any attempt to push above this (in the absence of significant further news) will see the move not hold. Those new to the stock may not be aware of the amount of shares that are about to be printed at 1c (with 10% of the placement being printed this afternoon).

Whilst the remaining 90% of the placement requires shareholder approval (and i expect this will be approved), the company will see an additional +575,000,000 shares be issued from 1c in the next 4 - 6 weeks. Even though the majority of note holders were existing shareholders with cost prices north of 20c, I think there still will be a level of shares that find there way back to the market in the short term.

I do believe we are past the valley of death for MEB and Dave and the team are pushing forward with the new strategy that is starting to see tangible results. Once we see some of this new liquidity flush through the market, coupled with the funding consideration now solved for, I do believe we will start to see the MEB share price move higher and continue to be supported. In the immediate short term, Iam expecting some weakness in the share price from here as the short term money + any of the new placement holders wanting to bank a quick 50% - 100% return look to realise their positions and move on.

I will be looking for this as an opportunity to pick up a few more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.2¢ 2.0¢ $17.67K 860.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 218154 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 34962 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.