TRI 0.00% 2.8¢ trivarx ltd

I hope you get your cheque soon.......................I have...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    I hope you get your cheque soon.......................
    I have held this stock for a long time & thought when I got in this couldn't go wrong.....how wrong I was!
    I realise there has been a lot of extenuating circumstances around the world over the past year or so, however, in my mind this company has much bigger issues as to why there has been no progress on any front. Sure, we have had a couple of "nothing" announcements regarding compass (no revenue info) & purchase plan over subscription but other than that the silence is deafening.
    Even updates on previously stated actions would be something opposed to the chorus of crickets we get.........where are the announcements regarding:
    - 510K application progress (last we heard was application could be re-lodged)
    - Sleep study participant numbers (whats the point partnering with sleep labs)
    - Actual dates for depressive burden trial results
    - Outcomes of signed licences with PwC & Stantec
    I am a disillusioned & frustrated long term holder who is coming to the end of my patience due to lack of info, I can cop a loss on a decision I made but would like to know where I went wrong.........this isn't unreasonable is it?

Claude??
    Anyone???

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $53.03K 2.019M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16675 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.