TRI 5.00% 2.1¢ trivarx ltd

Ann: MEB Signs Strategic Joint Development Agreement with Mayo Cl, page-8

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    This is a very significant development for meb and my confidence in the new CEO is proving well placed. Mr Consentino has been in the job for only a few weeks and he pulls this out of the bag! This agreement is significant for many reasons but the take out for me is that we now have people at the top of one of the world's most prestigious and influential clinical organisations that have determined that meb's technology is worthy of a 3 year joint development agreement. This is not merely "a trial"; it is a long term product development agreement. The scientific and technical risks are diminishing by the day as are the commercial risks. The optics of such a partnership for someone who may be running the ruler over meb are obvious. Well done Mr Consentino.

As a footnote, lets not forget that to the best of my knowledge there are no US shareholders on the register. When this happens, as it eventually must, I doubt very much that they would consider $50M an appropriate valuation for a company nearing the approval of the world's first and only objective test for mental illness.

The delays are frustrating but in my view there is massive upside in meb for those that are willing to be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.597M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $3.15K 150K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 38828 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.43pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.