GBA 0.00% 2.0¢ grandbridge limited

Mr Breeze, I am an investor in BPH, a company which you are the...

1. 21 Posts.
    Mr Breeze,

I am an investor in BPH, a company which you are the Chairman. And I meant a PAID CHAIRMAN. If these directors you put forward for election to MEC board are to be seriously considered, pls explain to us poor shareholders of BPH, why BPH has not done anything since I invested ten years ago. Why is it that the share price has fallen to the miserable level they are today?

Mr Fontaine and Mr Gilbert and yourself are all in this team of what you considered qualified directors. Putting them in the MEC board do not give me any confidence that they are capable of delivering shareholder's value. To me, they are just YOUR YESMEN whom you love to put on the board so that BREEZE has control.

Why do you want control, when clearly you have not deliver any value to shareholders. Control so that you can feed on the board fee and the service fee that you will sign for GBA dipping into the little cash that you have left in MEC when the board fired you.

Pls come and talk to us at the AGM as I love to look you in the eyes. Stop treating us shareholders as fools!

HB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.