MDR 5.00% 47.5¢ medadvisor limited

Completely agree@DaBug . The retail investor response was not...

1. 1,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Completely agree@DaBug . The retail investor response was not just rubbish it shows a complete lack of understanding imo. Here is how the very brief discussion evolved. The first reply was that they acknowledged that they had been pressured from "several corners" to present to the retail market. So, no one can plead ignorance. The second step was then to say, ... basically, we are too busy. That is BS. Rob is not personally designing new Apps or developing the new global IT platform (and if he is, he should stop doing that!). A crucial part of his job is informing the markets and market participants including, particularly, retail brokers! Not having the time to do a crucial part of your job is unacceptable (and it is rubbish). The third step was to say that the focus was on the instos. Great, but when one of those instos starts selling (i.e. Regal, ... remember them?), there is no one to pick up the slack - because the market is not going to find out about you based on some magical osmosis - and your sp gets hammered. In addition to talking to instos you need to tell the story again and again and again to brokers and retail investors. Its a hard job and not all that satisfying but you must do it. No ifs, no buts. The fourth step was to say that they are doing some marketing to get the word out (referencing LinkedIn). Well, that statement alone just shows they do not understand how the market works - which retail investor or broker has ever, I mean EVER, bought a stock because of a LinkedIn 3-liner congratulating a particular pharmacy outlet on their adoption of a MDR product? No one! That is just a bit of branding (which I am not arguing against) but it does not mean brokers put you on their watch list let alone get their clients to buy your stock. It is a terrible argument. The fifth and final argument was that they were doing presentations to investors (or at least this one) like the one today. Problem there is, you are preaching to the converted. You need to talk to brokers who do not yet know about you, people who are not yet on your register. That's the whole point of the exercise. Well, hopefully, somebody will try to get this fixed and do so soon (look at today's sp performance...the market was clearly unimpressed....the stock is unloved and these guys do very little to help themselves - other than issuing themselves more free stock perhaps). Time to get this fixed - it ain't hard, get on with it!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
-0.025(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $261.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.0¢ 47.5¢ $681.8K 1.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3999 47.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.5¢ 1954 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.