MDR 0.00% 44.5¢ medadvisor limited

Ann: MedAdvisor 2020 Annual Report & Appendix 4E, page-12

1. 4,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    As soon as I heard Alex start the question I was wondering if it came from you @Varuka.

And it's an entirely valid question. I start my opinion by advising I'm not a marketing guru, but presentations like today and recent interviews with NWR is just media. It's likely to only be read/absorbed by entities that are already invested. LinkedIn is also not a platform to promote a listed company. They may as well spam Twitter with $MDR. Unfortunately there's a dubious US company, McDermott, taking the lions share of social media there.

And again HC filter anything they believe will impact their readership. Look up Medium / NWR / MedAdvisor.

There were a couple questions from a Veritas representative who have acted as Corporate Advisors / Lead Managers during CR's and have compiled a couple broker reports (latest below). I suspect they might also be disappointed with the stale share price.

https://mcusercontent.com/3c4aa62f5...-0f28-4a8d-96b2-03bdeeab83fe/MDR_03.02.20.pdf

US delays: Originally management had indicated that the US would begin contributing in 2Q20. This has been delayed by roughly six months due to hold ups at the customer end.

We expect more than 80% of the revenue growth over the next three years to come from outside of Australia.

They predicted 64c as a price target which got hit, but the gains didn't hold. If what Veritas state is accurate, "80% of new revenue will come from international and revenue grows at 15% YoY", then Management (or a hired third party) should hit the pavement and drum up some interest.

This suggests there's potentially $8M revenue from Adheris, HMS, Zuellig, Day Lewis etc.

I assumed many of the international partnerships would have been live and/or generating revenue by now according to Management's original announcements, which might have justified lofty calls of $1 by end of year. I still wonder why Swinnerton sold at 33c earlier in the year.....

If in the September quarter, column A shows local revenue with some meagre increase and column B showing $0 from international, then I might question these markets and opportunities.

Still holding, not buying (last buy was 49c months ago), but there's only so many months holders can wait until they see the international rubber hit the road.
    Last edited by futurenow: 27/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $245.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 44.5¢ 44.5¢ $11.42K 25.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46793 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 29055 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.