MDR 1.82% 54.0¢ medadvisor limited

Ann: MedAdvisor Makes Strategic Appointments for US Expansion, page-4

1. 4,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    I see a lot more cash going out of the door in salaries.

Which they announced as part of the PDX Inc deal on June 20. These new appointments will have lofty targets to hit. If they can introduce MedAdvisor to the other 85% of pharmacies (knowing PDX Inc hold 15%) and where this results in new partnerships and increased revenue then it is money well spent.

People concerned may well be very qualified but it would be nice to see some corresponding deals eventuating

The first deal was PDX Inc. More will come. I see these appointments as providing the very best chance in maximising industry participation, understanding market intelligence and ensuring penetration to the 10,000+ pharmacies PDX Inc manage is optimised.

MDR has been active in the USA for two years now

News to me .... and MDR. Can you tell me when they announced their previous step into the US? Management mentioned at the 2017 AGM, expansion to international markets needs to be measured and meticulously planned. Opening a US office and dropping the MedAdvisor awning would result in nothing and an approach they were going to avoid.

absence of commercial deals continues to worry me.

Again, PDX Inc is the first international deal. They initially suggested integration would be complete Q1 2019. This was revised recently to suggest it should be complete this calendar year. If you can't wait till early 2019 to see how many pharmacies are taking up the MedAdvisor platform in the US then I assume your strategy is a trader rather than an investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
54.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.82%)
Mkt cap ! $297.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
53.5¢ 54.5¢ 51.0¢ $105.8K 202.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3780 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 9069 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.