MDR 2.04% 50.0¢ medadvisor limited

Ann: MedAdvisor Partners with US Company iHealth Labs, page-11

1. 2,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I can see this working very well as an integrated E-Health tool. A win for pharmacies who will make sales of the BP, BG Monitors etc which have advance conectivity, a win for patients who will be able to record and monitor their measurements and a win for the clinicians to assist patient care and clinical decision making. This will also assist breaking down the barrier that exists between the medicos and MedAdvisor because they have something really beneficial towards patient management......not just the streamlining of script renewals.

Pharmacists also could now have better access to a patients ongoing clinical measurements which is something they have not previously. They have been in a clinical information vacuum due to doctors reluctance to share patient data. This may assist the opening up of patients E-Health records of which the government has been fighting a losing battle with doctors who like to restrict the portability of a patients own health records. Pharmacist will be able to play a far greater role in care plans and have a much more clinically rewarding career path.

More pharmacies will come on board with this and it will help have more doctors work with MedAdvisor with scrip renewals.....all assisting growth in revenues.

I think the next step for MedAdvisor is to seek a merger with Corum Health and have a full suite of pharmacy software services. Somewhere down the line a merger with a medical software group too.

Big tick from me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.010(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $275.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 50.0¢ 48.0¢ $244.9K 498.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.0¢ 335248 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.