MDR 1.90% 38.8¢ medadvisor limited

I've got a few pharmacists friends and reviews of their app is...

1. 2,978 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1130
    I've got a few pharmacists friends and reviews of their app is mixed; some say they can do a whole lot more and they rarely use it (have their own app to contact patients when prescriptions are due for recollection), while others say they use it to contact their patients to pick up medication and can't believe how cheap it is

The number of patients they claim they can contact is a little spurious IMO......perhaps the pharmacy is contracted with them and perhaps the pateint did download the app at one stage, but I've never come across one person that says they use this app to manage their medication. I suspect they have a similar issue in the US.

The only upside is that I don't believe there is any other option that has as much reach as they do hence the pharma companies use them as the biggest(? or perhaps one of the biggest) that have a digital reach with patients.

Anyway, I don't see them making a large amount of money from pharmacies or even patients, but in Aus the govt provides money for vaccines (flu, covid, perhaps others) and this seems to have generated decent revenues, while in the US they have something similar, but perhaps paid for by pharma companies.....that plus the pharma company studies which leverages their digital reach (albeit nowhere close to the numbers they claim IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.8¢
Change
-0.008(1.90%)
Mkt cap ! $213.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 39.5¢ 38.5¢ $33.49K 86.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 46000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 12959 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.