MDR 2.90% 33.5¢ medadvisor limited

@mickyj777I think the base salary for the executive directors is...

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1129
    @mickyj777
    I think the base salary for the executive directors is not excessive, but certainly the performance shares and options handed out seem unbelievably generous. 2019 seemed a little better (so hopefully things are improving), but in 2018 and prior years, the handouts seem unbelievable (it seems that every revenue/patient/pharmacy target resulted in some award to mgmt). This increasing share count (and unlisted options) IMO is partly to blame for the price stagnation.

I can't speak to the merits of the above, but was speaking to a couple of pharmacists that use Medadvisor, and the one that has used it for a number of years cannot speak more highly of it (he says they keep on coming up with improvements, it saves them a lot of time, and he would be in a lot of pain if they did not have it). Another who has implemented it from a legacy system says this is so much better.

Given the less than stellar growth in Australia in 2019 (and when I look at what they are expecting to earn from Chemist warehouse which equates to ~$300 per month per phamacy), I have to question whether they have their price correct.....I'm sure some chemist warehouse pharmacies are doing ~$500k per month in scripts.....this software will be saving at least 1 employee so not sure why mgmt are selling their service so cheaply (once they are embedded into the workflow, it's impossible for either the chemist or the patient to easily change)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $187.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 35.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.145M 3.367M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 42619 33.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 41221 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MDR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.