MDR 0.00% 42.5¢ medadvisor limited

Ann: MedAdvisor to Offer Medication Delivery Services, page-5

1. 4,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 225
    Sorry for the delayed response.

I tend to agree with your justification regarding dilution, Management salaries, performance options and excessive incentives compared with other sub $100M MC companies. This has been raised a number of times by a number of posters who have expressed their displeasure at seeing the share price stagnate whilst Management and Founders grow their holdings without any measurable milestones or strike price.

Once consolidation occurs I doubt the share price will drop as drastically as 20% or down to 28c (post consol). The reasons for this is the large CR to HMS and placement to Regal all at 5c. I also believe the revenues from the international vendors will be to close to ignore so any share price weakness would be pounced upon.

The recent graph posted on the other thread has me interested enough to hold for a bit longer. Whilst I don't agree with the gifting of 10's of millions of shares to Management and Founders, I do trust them enough to continue to deliver on their promises.

You seem to pick some good stocks so trust your MDR funds are working hard elsewhere. My only concern here is the time it takes to turnaround contracts to revenue. Adheris has been name dropped for a number of years and there's still nothing coming in yet. Hope to get some answers at the AGM. You'll always be welcomed back

Last edited by futurenow: 07/11/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.