RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

ResAppDx is the only available product which will allow...

1. 26,100 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1697
    ResAppDx is the only available product which will allow telehealth providers to offer a service that could only have been previously performed in clinic, this is the lucrative market telehealth could never be able to offer because the technology wasn't available until now. Medgate has done all the clinical and technical reviews including focusing on both patient and clinician during the few months of integration and now they've decide to proceed with pilot so it's only a matter of "when" Medgate decide to sign up so they can finally enter the lucrative market so pretty simple isn't it???? maybe to simple for me because I must be missing something.......

"During the integration process, ResApp and Medgate worked collaboratively to conduct comprehensive clinical and technical reviews of ResApp’s technology, detailed mapping of the appropriate user journeys for patients with respiratory disease symptoms, usability testing to deliver a seamless integration pathway, the introduction of automated processes to enhance the patient experience and the development of comprehensive training resources for clinical on boarding to maximise clinician confidence."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.